Ilien Minter, DDS
Dr. Minter has been active in the Southern California dental community for over 15 years. A graduate from the prestigious University of the Pacific (UOP) School of Dentistry in San Francisco, CA, Dr. Minter received her B.S. in Animal Physiology and Neuroscience at UCSD Revelle College. Dr. Minter has lived in Southern California with her family for more than 15 years and is proud to call Temecula home.
Dr. Minter uses the latest in advanced digital technology to treat her patients. She is a certified trainer for:
- CEREC "One day dentistry"
- Sleep Sedation dentistry.
She attends regular continuous education courses in dental implant training, 3D X-ray imaging, and cosmetic and restorative dental procedures.
- Bachelor of Science
- Animal Physiology and Neuroscience
- University of California San Diego, Revelle College
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Adjunct Faculty Member Southwestern Hygiene College
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Diego County Dental Society
- Hispanic Dental Association
Dr. Minter's hobbies include snowboarding, and playing both the classical guitar and the French horn. She also enjoys community service and spending time with her family.